Juventus Winter Camps
Our Juventus Winter Camps are a great place for any soccer player who is looking to improve their skills, work hard and have fun! This camp is designed for those players playing for Juventus. This fantastic training program will allow advanced players to train like a professional player while we're focused on fun.
Winter Camp Overview
December 26 - January 5
5 - 16 years of age
1120 Roosevelt Ave, Redwood City
Half Day: Tuesday-Friday, 9am - 12pm
Full Day: Tuesday-Friday, 9am - 3pm
Early Drop-Off: 8am - 9am
Extended Stay: 3pm - 4pm
Each participant will receive individual and group instruction in a professional environment designed to help players focus on maximizing their playing potential.
- One on one interaction with PSC technical coaching staff.
- Workshops on positional roles/systems of play, nutrition, soccer fitness sessions.
- Daily sessions will consist of technical training stations and scrimmages with lots of short hydration breaks
- Players provided with Shirt, Water Bottle, String Bag
- Complete soccer technical tune-up & tactical upgrade
- Players are initially grouped according to age, then reassigned based on ability in order to maximize development
- Stations cover passing, dribbling, shooting, receiving skills, co-ordination and the basic principles of attacking & defending
- Coached by Juventus Academy and Club, Qualified Camp Coaches
Our Juventus Camps can be purchased by One-Week Sessions. Each camp runs Tuesday - Friday with Half-Day and Full-Day options.
Tuesday December 26th - Friday December 29th, Full-Day & Half-Day options with Extended Care.
Tuesday January 2nd - Friday January 5th, Full-Day & Half-Day options with Extended Care.
Red Morton Park
Pro Soccer Camp is located at Red Morton Park is about 10 blocks south of El Camino Real in Redwood City between Jefferson Ave. and Woodside Rd. It has 3 fields: 49er Field is near Jefferson Ave; Bechet and McGarvey Fields are near Roosevelt Ave.
Details on the Weekly Themes
The Juventus Camp is designed for players who aspire to compete in all facets of the game. Players will be trained at a high level of both technical and tactical play while we focus individual strategies for Attacking, Transitioning, and Defending skills.
Shooting, Dribbling 1v1, Passing, Guiding, Trapping, and Jugging.
Turn defense into offense, Opening up, angles, and timing
Tackling, Shielding, and Body Shape skills.
All our week long curriculums are tailored with the Development of the individual player in mind teaching the FUNdamentals of the beautiful game!
Our 3-Week Programs will revolve around technical and tactical FUNdamentals
Goalkeeping training. All goalkeepers will train with a professional GK coach for the first half of the camp.
Additional Services Provided
The main camp programs at Pro Soccer Camps run 9am to 3pm Tuesday - Friday. But since a lot of parents are crazy busy, we offer extended care from 8 am–9 am and 3 pm–4 pm.
Early Drop Off & Extended Stay
And of course when Pro Soccer Camp does extended care, we pack it full of carefully thought-out opportunities for joyful learning. Campers are surrounded by the same level of infectiously creative and enthusiastic staffers as at our main camp program.
Our Full Day camps will require your child to bring his/her lunch as lunch is not provided, remember we cannot provide refrigeration. Perishable lunches should be packed in durable cooler with a frozen water or ice pack. We strongly encourage nutritious healthy lunches and snacks.
What to Bring
- Large water bottle
- Sunscreen- We expect everyone to have sun block on all body parts prior to coming to camp, regardless of what track they are in. Please make this a part of the morning routine. Day Camp Counselors will take sun block breaks during the day, as many times as necessary. Camp staff are not allowed to apply sunscreen lotion to any camper, however, they will ensure they are applying correctly and/or assist if they have spray sunscreen. Please pack sunscreen in a ‘Ziploc bag’ and store it in your child’s backpack.
- Towel (optional) – On hot days, children dry quickly but a towel is recommended.
- Sports supplies: We have a large supply of soccer equipment, however all players should bring: soccer shoes - cleated, shinguards, dress in shorts, and Goalkeepers should bring goalkeeper gloves and goalie jersey.
A Typical Day at Camp
Here's a typical day at the Juventus Pro Soccer Camp:
8:00-9:00 - Optional Early Drop-off
8:45 - 9:15 — Check-in
9:15 - 9:45 — Full Group Warm-up
9:45 - 10:45 — Small group technical trainings
10:45 - 11:15 — Water / Snack Break
11:15 - 12:15 — Small group tactical trainings
12:15 - 1:00 — Lunch
1:00 - 1:30 — Juggling, Skill work, Stationary activities
1:30 - 2:35 — Large Sided Games
2:45 - 3:00 — Small Sided Tournaments
3:00 - 3:15 — Clean-Up and Check-Out
3:00 - 4:00 - Optional Extended Stay
Additional Frequently Asked Questions
How long have you been in business?
The entity Pro Soccer Camp, LLC is recently formed, though it’s principles have run youth camps over the past 17 years. Our goal is to bring the experience and our professional expertise to you and your player.
Where do you find your coaches and counselors?
Pro Soccer Camp is built up of a remarkable staff licensed coaches. These coaches combined with a crew of hand selected college students all pursuing careers in coaching or teaching make up an excellent group of adults who are there to service the children and make it the best experience possible.
What is the difference between the different camps that are offered?
Our camps are designed to group the appropriate age and skill level to offer the proper combination of fun and development for your player. Please select the proper Camp.
What if a player is injured on the field?
We do everything we can to keep your campers safe, and we’re prepared to support them in the event of an injury. At least 1 staff on every campus are first-aid and CPR certified. We notify all parents about minor injuries (like scraped knees) during the check-out process every day. In the event of a more serious injury, we call 911 if needed, and notify the parents or guardians immediately.
What is the cancelation policy?
Please be advised that a cancellation fee of 50% will be assessed for cancellations received before two (2) weeks from the start of camp, regardless of the circumstance. A 75% will be assessed for cancellations received less than two (2) weeks from the start of camp, regardless of the circumstance. Any cancellations received within one (1) week from the start of camp will forfeit the entire camp fee.